The wealth of Experience
XPYRIA Investment Advisors is an independent, fee-only registered investment advisor (RIA) and financial planning firm based in Pittsburgh, PA.
Outsourced Chief Investment Officer Optimize Your Resources
- An extension of your organization – discretionary consulting services
- Expert asset allocation, manager selection, investment management, and portfolio design, analysis, and performance reporting
- Enhanced fiduciary oversight and eased diligence obligations
Private Wealth Management Serving as Your Independent, Informed Financial Advocate
- Professional, disciplined, conflict-free investment management
- Comprehensive financial planning, implementation and maintenance
- Offering sound guidance and peace of mind
Retirement Plan Services Your Plan’s Success Advocate: Fiduciary Advisor-Plan Governance Support-Analytical Investment Expertise
- Comprehensive, turn-key retirement plan services solution
- Completely open architecture investment platform
- Transparent, low-cost fee structure
Specialty Services Gain Control Of Your Financial Future
Each new client brings their own unique set of facts and circumstances to the table. One characteristic that has not changed in over two decades of service is that XPYRIA applies full effort and resources to every case regardless of asset size or client complexity.
If we are not a fit, we will nonetheless provide you with as much guidance as we can during the initial consultation.
OUR FIDUCIARY STANDARD OF CARE
XPYRIA adheres to the Fiduciary Standard of Care which requires that we only act in the best interest of our client. We are a fee-only advisor, whose employees invest their personal wealth along-side our clients’ wealth. We do not sell products or proprietary funds and have remained fiercely independent since our Firm’s inception.
Fee-only advisors conduct their business under a “fiduciary duty,” which means by law; they must have their clients’ best interest at heart. Fee-only advisors have “no inherent conflicts of interest,” they don’t accept fees or compensation based on product sales, and they generally provide more comprehensive advice. Fee-only advisors can charge a one-time or ongoing fee, depending on the types of services they provide. The fees may be hourly, flat or based upon a percentage of assets under management.